OUR COMPANY TREATS WITH RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING OF LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY TO THE TRADEMARKS PRESENTED ON THE RESOURCE AND THEIR OWNERS. WE BELIEVE THAT USERS OF OUR RESOURCE WILL ALSO BE CONSISTENT IN THIS MATTER.
We would like to warn you that any trademark displayed on our site must be placed by its owner, an authorized person, or an affiliated partner on the basis of the relevant contractual relationship.
If the user places goods or information that would violate the rights of the copyright holders of these objects without the consent of the copyright holder, we will be forced to take appropriate measures: notify the user of the violation, demand that inappropriate content be removed, apply an investigation protocol upon receipt of a complaint, apply the same mechanisms as and in case of copyright infringement.
In compliance with the norms of trademarks laws, we guarantee to respond to the received complaint in a timely manner and apply the following mechanism:
- Ask for confirmation of ownership of the trademark object of the trademark holder
- Send a notice of violation to the user, attaching a copy of the complaint and a copy of the documents confirming the ownership of the object
- Set a deadline for removing content no more than 48 hours from the moment the notification was sent
- Delete content if within 48 hours the user does not do it himself
- Block account in case of repeated violation
- Notify the trademark holder about the actions taken
- Delete user account if after blocking the situation repeats
If you are a trademark holder, or a trademark agent, and you can testify to a trademark infringement, please fill out this form and click “submit” so that our authorized employee can perform the actions according to the protocol.
If for any reason you do not want to fill out the corresponding form, please send the following information to our address at firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed manner:
- Please start your letter with the following phrase: “I, with all the inherent responsibility, on the basis of documents confirming my ownership of the trademark object listed below, declare a violation of my ownership of the next object placed on your resource.”
- Indicate the object of law, which, according to your observations, is placed on the site illegally. If there are two or more objects, please submit this information in the form of a list, indicating the name, if possible, or a link to the object of law.
- Please provide proof that you are the owner of this property. We ask you to do this in order to avoid illegal steps on the part of unscrupulous competitors.
- Indicate your e-mail box, your phone number, or profile on social networks, or a contact number in one of the messengers, as well as your address of residence or registration.
- Please finish your letter with the following phrase: “I also declare that the information specified in this letter is correct, I am well aware that my actions, if they do not correspond to reality, bear appropriate responsibility under the jurisdiction of that country in which I am (registered). I confirm the legality of my actions with the above documents. “
- If you are an attorney, or agents, or any other representative of the copyright owner, we would ask you to attach an appropriate document authorizing you to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Include your full name and your signature, or its digital equivalent in any format convenient for you.
WHAT TO DO
If you receive a notification about your violation of the rights to use a trademark, this means that you are using this or that content without the knowledge of its owner, which means that you can take the following steps to save your account from blocking:
- Notify us when you receive a complaint
- Remove controversial content
- Notify us about content removal
Also, if the complaint, in your opinion, was received by you unreasonably, you can send us a counter notification by filling out the previously indicated form, in which be sure to check the item “response to an unreasonable complaint”. Letters in response to a complaint will not be considered as received by us by e-mail. Only in the form of a completed form. This is due to the fact that the form contains links to the content, you can attach a copy of the complaint, a copy of the title documents, and our complaint handling agent will be able to promptly make a decision by conducting an appropriate investigation of these facts. The investigation may take up to 14 business days. We ask you to treat with understanding the timing of the investigation, as it can be a scrupulous work, the result of which will certainly be important for all of us.
We would also like to remind each user visiting our resource about responsibility in accordance with certain laws, about copyright infringement, about giving false information, about libel, and other consequences of unfair actions directed against both users of our resource, as well as copyright holders. We would also like to inform you that each investigation of the facts of abuse of violations is the work of a certain team of people who receive appropriate remuneration for this, which means that we can also join both the complaint about copyright infringement and filing a response if there is revealed the fact of slander and false information.